Contact Information

Karla Rutan
Registrar - 281.213.1830

Wren Hartley
Registrar’s Assistant – 281.213.1865

Lynne Elsen
Assistant Registrar - 281.213.1864


  • GPA/RANK Information is available on HAC
  • If needing a transcript to submit with scholarship application, be sure to request it in advance of the application deadline. There is a 24 hour turnaround for all transcripts. ONLY unofficial transcripts can be given directly to the student.

Transcript/Records Request

Current Students

Records and Transcripts may be requested through the Registrar's Office from 7:05 am to 3:30 pm.  Click on the link below to print the form and then bring with you or complete one in the office. Payment is required at time of the request.

Class of 2019 Final Senior Transcript Requests

Final Transcript Required by College/University

  • Final Transcript Requests – if you did not complete a Final Transcript Request Form prior to graduation, once you decide and complete your application to a college/university, you must contact the Registrar’s Office or request one online out website: 
  • Note:  In accordance with FERPA laws, records for students 18 and over will not be released to parents or others without written, signed consent and proof of identification from the student.
  • If you earned credit in a Dual Credit class, you must also request an official transcript be sent from Lone Star College to the school you will be attending.  You may request this on-line by following this path: , go to “Quick links” and scroll down to “Transfers and Transcripts.”  Make sure that grades for the semester have been posted before placing your order.

Former Students

There are two ways in which you can request a transcript if you graduated in 2017 or prior.


  • Website:
  • Click “Parents & Students” and under “Academics”
  • choose “Student Records and Transcripts”
  • COST $5.00 by debit/credit card.


  • Visit the Falcon Records Center, 1330 Falcon Road, Houston, TX  77064 (across from Pridgeon Stadium)
  • PH: 281-517-2180
  • Monday-Thursday  Hours: 7:30am-4:00pm
  • COST: $2.00 cash or check only (No charge for TRex’d transcripts)

OFFICIAL transcripts are not handed or mailed directly to students/parents, but must be sent directly to an institution. Parents must have signed permission from students 18 and older, as well as a copy of the student’s driver’s license, to make requests.

A transcript is considered “Official” only if it is sent directly to a college, employer, scholarship committee, etc. Transcripts picked up or sent to your home are unofficial. We will process your request within 3 business days.

Javascript Required

Sorry, this site does not work properly without JavaScript enabled. Please enable JavaScript or contact your local administrator.